Did I learn anything from all of those millions upon millions of dollars in advertising that I watched on Super Bowl Sunday? Yes, I believe I did. Did I learn anything valuable? Probably not...but here's a quick summary:
- My husband got gypped when he bought a Ford truck. Apparently with a Chevy, I'd get a built-in babysitter for my little mischievous boy.
- Speaking of the boy - he and his little friends would be even more adorable when they try to use the force if they had Darth Vader costumes.
- GoDaddy does NOT look like a good place for daddy's to go.
- I think like Ozzy Osbourne? ("What's a Bieber?") Wow, didn't see that coming.
- I've lost respect for Harrison Ford. I mean, are you serious...an old man, as a cowboy in the old west, shooting blasters at aliens while riding his horse?!
- Eminem is not Lee Iacocca, but he makes a pretty good sell for Chrysler (and Detroit.)
- Budweiser could probably make a movie with all the money they spent on costumes, sets, etc. A commercial? Not so much.
- I don't care who you are...no one would trade a personal trainer like THAT for a pair of tennis shoes!
- I need a Pepsi Max - not to drink, but to chuck at somebody - that just looks like too much fun!